Tuesday 2 September 2014

Crochet blogs- UK

There are many blogs that I admired around the world ....

From UK ,
one of my favourites is a blog called  attic24.

Every post is not just a crochet project but a story ,
an adventure, you can feel you are actually taking part of the process of choosing the yarn, the colours and the combination and enjoy as much as Lucy, the Lady of the blog.

It is very difficult to chose only one project , as they are all unique and fantastic.
Perhaps this one ......I love them all 

Wreath Love ♥ Just Because! link here


"Well you did ask.

Many of you requested to see all three wreaths together, so I did the decent thing and made it happen for you. Cos I'm nice like that.

Here are the links to the wreathy Ta-dah moments, just in case you might discover a pressing need to go there :: ♥ Easter wreathAutumn WreathChristmas wreath

Right, I promise I won't bombard you with any more wreath pictures, I've got it out of my system now (until January when I'll start the Winter one).

Tomorrow I've got some special news to share, see you then."






I hope you like it !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment